Wednesday, September 24, 2008

We got a new milk cow!

We got her on Saturday and milked her that even. It was a really neat experience. Her milk supply was down I think due to the move and now it has been going back up. We get almost 4 gal of milk in a day. We are going to sale most of the milk which will help pay for the feed. I have been really enjoying fresh milk so has Josh he had two glasses of chocolate milk today.LOL

I still would like to get some more chickens. We were suppose to get some in the spring but never did and the ones that were hatched end up dieing except one. Our rabbits and turkeys are doing well getting big. I need to got take some pic and post them so everyone can see them!

Well Savannah's 2 Birthday is coming up soon and still don't have the party really planed out...LOL.. I hope to get things figured out more in the next few weeks.

I have not been too badly sick so far in the pregnancy. I hope that it will just get better from here on out! I added a pregnancy time line at the very bottom of the page so if you would like to see were I am at through out my pregnancy just check it out!!!

No comments: