Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It has been awhile.

I have been a bit busy. I can't really say doing anything special but house hold things. Last weekend I did get to go to a few yard sales and got some things.

I got great news we are going to be having another baby. I am about 6 weeks by the due date calenders but i think i would be about 4 weeks but I will go by the due date calenders for good measure. It is so exciting and makes me a little nervous. It will be nice if the next one is a boy but if not that's ok too God knows what he is doing. Josh is claiming it to be a boy and my thoughts are leaning on a boy too. We are hoping to get some more research done on baby Dr's. I have done some but not a hole lot because when I did it I was not pregnant and didn't want to get too deep into the research and forget.LOL

Savannah is doing good she is at a new stage in her life. She is just becoming grown up!

No comments: