Thursday, September 4, 2008

I am it!

I got tagged by my sister in law Bonnie. I don't know anyone else that has a blog spot right now so I will have to stay it I guess...LOL Well what I have to do is tag three people (if you want you can do it) and also the seven random things about myself. Well here it goes......

1. I just learned how to crochet a granny square blanket!!!
2. This morning I made white gravy or country gravy for the second time. And it turned out good. I have made it many time with sausage but not just milk and flour.
3. I enjoy Praising God!
4. Have not really done much in the garden in about a month. :(
5. Can't wait to see my family in Arizona!
6. I think my baby fever has gone away.(I really don't want another till some time next year but something was coming over me ahhhh a baby.) I think I am over it! I will leave it up to my two pregnant sister in laws...LOL
7. I have no T.V. stations that come in it is all DVDs and VHS for right now LOL.

No comments: