Thursday, May 22, 2008

Wednesday

Savannah tryed to get up early this morning but she was too grouchy and I ended up putting her back to bed. At first this morning I was not feeling like doing much. But I new I had a lot to do and then I got going. I made two batches of Snicker doodle cookies, and it was the first time I had made them too. They turned out great. Josh couldn't get his hands off them. Even Savannah wanted more than one.
Well after we ate lunch Josh headed out side and then he call me with a soft voice and said "Teresa come look" I went out side to see that one of our goats had given birth to a little billy! He is a cuttie and look like a good mix of the mommy and the daddy.
Josh is getting closer every day to having the fencing done in part of a pasture area so we can move the goats over there. He helped me to fix one of are lawn mowers. That was one of the first times I have messed with one from what I can remember. He got a few other things done today too. I was able to pull some weed in the garden around our corn and mow around the garden area. Man that grass can get tall quick.

Here is an older pic of Savannah and Josh
This even at church they had a even were you share something that has blessed you in life or even a song. It was really nice. We also celebrated the Pastors Birthday and had snacks. They did a few silly things to him. One of them was that they had gave him a sponge cake. They covered sponges with frosting and he tried cutting in to it and he couldn't....LOL... We enjoyed spending time with our extended family.

No comments: