Saturday, May 31, 2008

I got Tagged

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Facts

1. I want to live my life for Lord God and do all I can to be more like Christ!
2. I really like food....LOL That's why I had to join Weight Watchers.
3. I like to go around the house and out by my house bare footed most the time.
4. One of my joys is to see other get blessed by God.
5. Pizza and ice cream are my weaknesses.
6. I have just one kid for the time being.
7. I so can't believe I got tagged when I know no one else with a blog but my sister in law (and good friend) Bonnie...LOL so I guess I just might be it for a while...JK

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Your so funny!! :) Glad you did it tho.