Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sewing is one of my joys







This last pic is a quilt that I did for my niece. I did it a little different than the traditional quilts you may see.



Around Christmas I wanted to do something that might be able to get me some extra money for gifts and I started sewing aprons, pot holders and plastic bag holders. Well a few people were wondering what else I do so I have started my own a little at home business being a seamstress. I was wanting an embroidery machine too. And Josh ended up getting one for me and God really blessed us with one that was about half the normal price and it was barley used. God is so good. So I have been doing some purses now and people are liking them! I like that I can do this as fast as life can allow with me being a stay at home mom and homeschooling oh and some of the other farming going on LOL.

No comments: