Thursday, July 23, 2009

A little of whats going on

It been wonderful to be getting plenty of tomatoes,peppers, and squash. I do believe my squash plants are done with due to the squash bugs. Oh well I did get a lot that I did get to freeze. I have been making tomato sauce with a lot of the tomatoes and it has been fun. I would like to make some stewed tomatoes with some peppers and onion. With some of the of the tomato sauce I got to make enchiladas with some farm fresh animal meat. They turned out really good I just about wanted to make it again. :) Trying something new I made some cheese cake brownies and they so didn't turn out. The reason it didn't turn out was my home made cream cheese I made and me putting in too small of a baking dish. Oh the lovely things of trying new things. I have been trying to make different kinds of cheese for the past month or so and there are still much more perfecting to go but hay I am trying. Next is me try to get to some sewing like I have been wanting to get to for at least a week.

Savannah got to do some sugar cookies yesterday and we are learning the heart shape so we used a heart shape cookie cutter. We decided to go a different route with her curriculum. I am still in search for another one that I may like but I just may just make it up as I go along and do some things that were in the other curriculum. We did go by the library today and got some books to work with in some of the things that are coming up.

Joseph has been growing so fast. He is our big boy. He has been wanting to sit up and has been cooing a hole lot more. It is so cute when he gets this serious face and tells me all about it.
Josh has been working on our back porch and is just about done. We didn't really like the color of the stain but hay that's what we get for getting oops stain. He is so looking for ward to being able to fix his truck and tractor. We thank God for blessing us for a good deal on a truck that has a good motor in it. Our farm truck has been over heating and having a hard time pull or going up hills. So one day Josh was just looking through some adds online and found a really good price on this truck. It may not look the best and have no windows but we really bought it just for the motor so we are happy and blessed. It is getting closer to the time for cutting hay. We may have to wait a little longer due to not getting rain.

This week I have been lead tords verses like this one and I felt like I needed to share
John 6:27 KJV / John 6:27 NIV

No comments: