Sunday, June 28, 2009

Testimony

I am really amazed at how God works! No matter how much I know he is a mighty God and can do Big things it still amazes me to this day and It will through the rest of my life. It is always a wonderful to see him work. At a time when you may be wondering what should I do, he shows you. In time of need you seem like you really need him and you call on him he pulls through and some time when you lest expect things he give you a big BANG of blessings. I can not Thank God enough for what he is doing in my life and my family's life. Our God is a big God and he can work through my life as much as he wants. I am grateful to have the chance to serve him in my life. He is worthy of all of our praise! I seek to be more like Christ every day. I am not perfect and I learn every day of my life and I do make mistakes which I hope to learn from and carry it through my days and be able to share with others too.

A verse that has been on my mind is
Matthew 7:7-8
Ask, and it shall be given to you; seek, and ye shall find: knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

No comments: