Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Our new son is here and healthy!

Joseph Ray Cunningham was born on May 14, 2009 weight was 9.4lb and 20 inches long. I started going into labor the night before. By early morning I could not sleep and Savannah was having a rough night sleeping and finally went back to bed about 4:30am I ended up calling Josh and telling him I would need him to come home so he could milk the cow and we head to the hospital. Well things seem to go well through out the hole day. I was planing to have a natural birth this time (last time I ended up needing a c-section). Things were getting a bit intense and lets make it short and just say I had to have another c-section. I thank God that we are both doing great and healthy.
Savannah has been doing really well with Joseph. She is always wanting to help with him and give him kisses. She seems to really enjoy having him around. She has been learning her sounds of the alphabet better and you can understand her a little bit more now. I am hoping to start working with her more on school type work. I know most kid are out for school but we will more than likely do a year round school because it will work better for our life style.

The garden is doing really good. Josh has been needing to tend to it this year and he is doing a great job at it. Josh found a really good deal on tomato plants and peppers at a fruit stand close to Stilwell and brought them home and I just had to go back and get some more. I am glad he found them because I was way way behind in getting seed planted to start my tomato and pepper plants. There were four plants for $1.25 if I remember right or $13 for a flat of them. Wow I bought a flat and so did Josh so that is about 96 plants we need to plant that day. We may have lost a few due to transplanting but hay that is a good amount of plants. Josh said he counted the tomato plants the other day and there were 54(I think that's what he said). We are planing on getting a pressure caner and can a lot of our things from the garden this year. I am hoping to learn how to make tomato sauce. I am really excited about what is in store for this year.

I am also grateful for my husbands brother in law Nate for fixing our computer! I still need to down load some programs so we can get pictures out so soon as that happens and I can I will be sending some out.

No comments: