Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tuesday

Today's weather is nice. Savannah and I went out side for a little while. She played with her new used car while I went to pick some things out of the garden. It seems like things are dieing but I am still getting things off the plants. I got a few honey dews today and spaghetti squash. I still have not tried the spaghetti squash from our garden but I think it will be good!

Josh is working on his truck right now. It has something wrong in the front end and it throwing off the alignment. The Rodeo is in desperate need of tires so he is trying to get that fix as soon as possible till we can get the tires for it. Which should be soon.

Savannah's Birthday is coming up soon. Time has gone by fast it is hard to believe she will be 2 years old. I have been giving it some thought about the theme for her Birthday and I was thinking to do Veggie Tales like she like soooo much. But now I have also been thinking to some how add Barney in to it too. She gets so tickled when she watches her Barney movie. So who know I just may have it a mix theme. But if anything I think for sure on Veggie Tales! Or as she call it ZaBoo(from the silly song on Joshua and the Big Wall).

No comments: