Monday, August 11, 2008

August 11, 2008

I have been bad at keeping up with my posts. It was really hot here for awhile and now we have been getting some rain for the past few days. It is really nice because it has cooled it down and it is also watering the garden. The garden has been doing well I have had some things die and some things are fighting there way to stay alive due to bugs, heat, or just not stable enough. I have been canning all kinds of things this year. Last year I had canned a few jars but I have been going all out this year. I even made jam and jelly for the first time. They turned out really good.

Savannah is doing good. She is growing up every day. We have been teaching her the hole concept of what going potty is all about and she has gone to the bathroom twice now. So that tells me she is learning a little more of what it is really all about. She has been helping when it come to doing things around the house, the garden and even cooking. She enjoys helping me make cookie.

Josh is doing well. Staying busy working on the vehicles lately. He surprised me this past Friday with saying we need to go to town and then he let me know we were going to go to the movies. We have not gone out and done something like that in a LONG time. So I ended up getting a friend to watch Savannah while we went on a little date. It was nice for me and him to have some time to our self's for a change.

Well I hope to keep up with the post and to also find or get a new camera so I can post more pictures.

No comments: