Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wow time flies! I seem to mostly post on my FB page and not posting much here but I need to so some more of my family can check out what we are up to and pictures of the kids.

Today we did go on a Field Trip to the County Fair and the kids loved the animals so much. They can't wait till they get their shot at entering some animals and things soon. Later we had went to Hobby Lobby and got some thing and checked out maybe what we may want to get soon. We love about an hour away from a Hobby Lobby so it takes awhile till we get to go but we have fun doing that. We enjoyed spending time with Daddy "Josh" before he had to start back to work.

In the evening we went to church and kid were in there AWANA program that they oh so love and so do I. Savannah Love to memorize her verses! She did Joseph's, the one she had , and my verse this week...LOL AWANA has helped Joseph open up more and start to be able to branch out more.

Will try and post more but can't promise. :)

No comments: