Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday

We had plans to mow the lawn today but it rained which is not bad because it helps water the garden. I have been having trouble getting bell peppers to grow and even having hard time trying to find the plants. But one thing I just found out was that it can take about a month to germinate a pepper seed. Well no wonder I have been having trouble with them I thought the just weren't growing it just the needed more time and then the could have started ohhhhh. LOL

Savannah has gained a new favorite show. It's Barney. I only have one show and have been wanting to get some more for her. She seems to enjoy it. I think its funny too when I ask her if she wants to watch Veggie Tales she says "Zaboo". There is a silly song that is one Joshua and the wall that sings about the Zaboo and that is were she gets that from.

I am hoping to get some red tomatoes soon. There are a lot of green tomatoes on the vine right now. Maybe the will all ripen around the same time and then I won't have trouble having enough to can. Oh and it is only the Roma plants that are big enough to even have tomatoes. the others are way too small I am hoping the get big soon.

No comments: